The Redesign Rupert Steering Committee is comprised of people who have a passion for helping to build a stronger, more economically diverse Prince Rupert. The role of the committee is to bring the voice of the community to the discussion. The Redesign Rupert Steering Committee is expected to:
Provide direction to the Project Coordinator to help achieve Redesign Rupert’s goals.
Reflect on the information, perspectives, and lessons being identified through Redesign Rupert’s activities and research in relation to the goals and objectives of Redesign Rupert.
Identify and advise on solutions to issues and challenges that arise.
The members of the Redesign Rupert Steering Committee are:
- Lee Brain, Mayor of Prince Rupert
- John Farrell, General Manager of Community Futures
- Corinne Bomben, Chief Financial Officer, City of Prince Rupert
- Scott Farwell, President of Tourism Prince Rupert
- Blair Mirau, City Councillor, City of Prince Rupert
- Robert Long, City Manager, City of Prince Rupert
Ceilidh Marlow is the Project Coordinator for Phase II of Redesign Rupert. Ceilidh brings to the project a wealth of experience in project management and communications, having worked in publishing as a Project Manager and Lead Editor, in the education sector as an IT Coordinator, and most recently, as Director of Development at the Museum of Northern BC in Prince Rupert. Ceilidh has also been a freelance consultant for the past five years, offering project management, copywriting, editing, and web design services.